Explanation of the abnormal uterus symptoms
The uterus has many important functions, such as maintaining the balance of the body's endocrine, protecting the female ovaries and maintaining the renewal of the female hematopoietic system and certainly for reproduction as well. Therefore, protecting the uterus is equivalent to protecting the health of women. If the uterus function appears to be abnormal, it means that there is a problem with the uterus. So what are the symptoms that can remind women that the uterus is abnormal?
• Menstrual disorders: menstrual instability, sometimes the period comes early or delays. Increased leukorrhea, breast swelling and other symptoms before the menstrual period. The menstrual blood is black and has a blood clot. If the menstrual volume is large or the menstrual period is extended but the menstrual cycle is basically normal, it is a typical symptom of uterine fibroids. Adenomyosis, menstrual disorders, placement of intrauterine devices can lead to increased blood volume as well.
• Abnormal vaginal discharge: Under normal conditions, if there is a small amount of milky white secretions in the vagina, this is the secretion of the cervix and endometrial glands. It is mixed with shed vaginal epithelial cells, white blood cells and lactobacilli. The leukorrhea should be colourless, odourless, egg white-like and acidic. However, if the vaginal discharge is thick and sticky, like bean dregs, and the amount of leukorrhea is large, showing yellow or yellowish green colour along with bloodshot, it may be gynecological. Abnormal leukorrhea is usually related to inflammation. It is also one of the main symptoms of having tumour.
• Vaginal itching: There are many reasons for genital itching, such as uncleanness, drug allergies, wearing tight jeans, bacterial infections, fungal infections and mites, etc. Vaginal itching often makes women uncomfortable and can seriously affect the life and work. Women who once had sex and find the genital itchy are likely to have vaginitis. Women's vaginal is relatively fragile, and it is recommended that women take measures on a daily basis to protect the vaginal.
• Bleeding after sexual intercourse: If bloodshot is found after sexual intercourse, there may be problems with the cervix. Cervical polyps may rupture during sexual intercourse. One of the early symptoms of cervical cancer is also bleeding after sexual intercourse. As the posterior wall of the bladder is impacted, this can exacerbate the mechanical friction of the stone and cause bleeding. This may be the case with cancerous tissue. If hematuria occurs after sexual intercourse, you must consult doctor as soon as possible.
• Lower abdominal pain: The pain in the middle part of the lower abdomen is usually caused by uterine lesions, which rarely happens. The lower abdominal pain on one side is caused by the lesion of the side uterus attachment. The right lower abdominal pain can also be caused by appendicitis. Bilateral lower abdominal pain or even total abdominal pain may be caused by rupture of the ovarian cyst, rupture of the fallopian tube, or pelvic peritonitis.